Friday, December 09, 2011

Gillard "...hysterical and over the top."

Interview with Ray Hadley, Radio 2GB, Sydney
Posted on Wednesday, 7 December 2011
TONY ABBOTT: Look Ray, it’s true you know, I think all too often what passes for public debate is pretty lowbrow and I would challenge people who listen to the parliament regularly and listen to the questions that I ask the Prime Minister, listen to the responses she gives, listen to the speeches that I make after question time, listen to the non responses from the Prime Minister who typically goes off and sits things out in the whip’s office doing her numbers as Anthony Albanese responds on her behalf. I would challenge people to listen to all of that and make their own judgments as to who is trying to be statesmanlike about these things or at least trying to be reasonable and rational about these things and who is hysterical and over the top.

No comments: